Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Blog Post #1

1. Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/): 


I chose Instagram as my number one news because I am on Instagram all the time. I love watching Instagram reels. I follow a variety of different accounts. Instagram is usually the first thing I check when I wake up in the morning. I am a huge fan of comedy, and I follow a lot of comedians that make jokes about news stories. Oftentimes I find myself in a situation where I don’t hear about a major news event until I look at Instagram, and I follow many different accounts to get different viewpoints.  

2. CNN (https://www.cnn.com/): 


I chose CNN as my second news source because I believe that this is a very trustworthy news source. Once I hear about a news story, I often go to the CNN website to see what they have to say about it. I have always thought they heavily research whatever they are talking about. In middle school history class, I had to write about current events, and I often chose to get an article from CNN. I think it is a great news source.  

3. NBC News (https://www.nbcnews.com/): 


I chose NBC News as my third news source because I grew up watching a lot of NBC. My Mom is a big fan of the Today Show, and oftentimes before school, I would watch it. It is one of the first places I go to when I hear about a major news event. I love hearing that I like being on the Today show, and watching it on youtube later because I don’t wake up that early. 

4. Flagrant Podcast (https://www.youtube.com/@OfficialFlagrant): 


I chose the Flagrant Podcast because I listen to it all the time and I find it entertaining. Flagrant is a comedy podcast hosted by comedian Andrew Schultz. The regulars that accompany Andrew Schultz are Comedians Akaash Singh, Mark Gagnon, and editor Alexx Media. I like this podcast because it's funny and they talk about current events. Each episode they go through current events and viral internet posts. I got into this podcast during the summer, and I am a fan of comedy and Andrew Schultz. I like how they go through current events in a comical way.  

5. ESPN (https://www.espn.com/): 


I chose ESPN as my fifth favorite source because I love sports. I have been a fan of sports all my life. I am a big sports fan. I find that they are the most trusted source in sports. Their instagram shows up on my feed all the time. One of my favorite teams, the Washington Commanders, have been reported on a lot lately, and I like going to ESPN to get their opinions on it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog #11

     I have a mostly healthy relationship with technology. I am aware that I probably use my phone too much. As of right now, my daily avera...